Saturday, April 21, 2007

Precision Flying with Vanish Varnish

Vanish Varnish, a wonderful feature found only in the Deluxe version of Cosmic Blobs, lets the Cosmic Blobs aerobatic team fly in perfect precision in this 2 minute animation tutorial. The team soars and rises then dives to earth in perfect synchronization. We'll show you how it's done.

Play Project #2 - Precision Aerobatics with Vanish Varnish

While recording this animation I noticed that the motion wasn't as smooth while Camtasia was capturing it and blamed it on Camtasia. But, what I didn't realize was that Windows had decided to run a background program to scan my drive just as I was recording this... so the processors were getting a real workout and smoothness suffered. Even so, I think we can agree that it does demonstrate that we can do some very interesting animations with Cosmic Blobs. I hope it gives you some great ideas for your own animation. This is a place for you to share those ideas with others if you'd like. Just let me know.

No comments: